Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My Aidilfitri Experience 2008=]

Every year, Muslims will celebrate Hari Raya Aidilfitri. This celebration means a lot to us as it symbolizes our victory against lust of various things such as food and drink. The same thing goes to myself. The Eid of this year gave me thousands memories; sweet and memorable moments as well as sad moments.

On the night before eid, my dad took me to Jusco shopping complex at Tebrau City, Johor Bahru. I was totally surprised when he ask me to choose an original Levis’ denim. The most exciting part was my dad said it is mine. I thought the denim will be his. Oh ! Thanks a lot pa ! The denim will be the most precious eid present I ever have. Haha =D
Hmm,.. this year, for the first time in my life, I celebrated eid as a student of UiTMT. It means I am 18 years old. Huh ! Sad to say but that's the fact. Time pass time, I'm getting older and older. Because of that, my duit raya become less and less. Huhu. What can I do ? Just accept the fate la. =( But, it is absolutely fine. My mom said we must cherish whatever we have. Thus, get less is much much better than get nothing, right ? ;D

But then, the worst and unforgettable memory of this year eid is my beloved cat died. It died just about a few days before eid. Until now, I have no idea what effectuate its death. Ouh ! Its absence really effects my eid. Now, I’m waiting for a new cat. My friend said she wants to give me hers. So, I would like to wish the cat “Welcome to my home sweet home !”. Haha =D

No comments: