Monday, July 21, 2008

Welcome=]


hey guys,it's me TOM.now,i'll tell u about my interests.I love cats...all species about cats i liked.While my cats eat their frieskies, i've enjoyed with them.Sounds weird but, i eat with them together. =P Since i'm in primary school,my mom didn't allowed me 2 eat chocolate.i dont know why,but there's must be a reason for that.Something sweet about me<<-- I liked and loved to sing a song "Twinklex2 Little Stars" before i had my bed.hehee...well, for me im a matured person, but all my friends said I'm to childish at this age... hey, i don't care what they have said about me ok!!!!.I love go to theme park such as Genting Theme Park.Every year I must go there, if not,I'll get a fever for a week.....i think most of u can swim right...?well, the 1st thing I have in my head,when i'v jumped into the sea or swimming pool..... u will not see me again ...huhuhuhuhu.....because I cannot swim.I also love music.without music,life is empty.and my favourite band is M.U.S.E. it's all about the music.Ha,for your information,i was a LIVERPOOL fans since my age was 7 years old.I never miss to watch Liverpool's matches.never even once.huhuuu....I think if Rafael Benitez know about it,he must be proud with me.heheee....ok,that's all.if i want to story all of my experience,maybe it will take about 2 years owh...heheee,just kidding.ok,take care of your self =]

2 comments:

Nur Syazwani said...

I love cats as well and my cats eat together with me, but they know how to behave themselves on in the dining room. Mizi, you're supposed to write about your experience being a university student. Where's that post? I wonder how it's like not to have the privilege to eat chocolate. How do you live with that? You never think of eating it or just trying it for once?

Puan Ina said...

mizi is weird..hahahahaa..